Frisky Friday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 3/3/11 9:06 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hi all

Today i am being forced to work away from the work site with my supervisor on two projects.
Guess where we will be ? AT her house! Yay and she has suggested that we go to the gym and take a class not reallt what i want to do, I am going to approach her today about my review so this shoudl be fun, i have been waiting to make sure i want to do it before i proceeded. I hope it works out ok i hate conflict.

thanks for all the good vibes yesterday. we will see how things work out cant share more now but will eventually
bvohl
on 3/3/11 10:28 pm
Nicole,

We are here for you! Love and hugs!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 3/3/11 11:26 pm - Perry, MI
Sending hugs and prayers for your day with the boss.  Let us know how it goes.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/11 10:12 pm

Finally Friday and in work already had breakfast in work. I have it in my head I want to leave early then take care of some errands then go home to get a jump on some things. Then nothing major on the agenda this evening tonight

Last night met good friends for dinner then we came home I watched American Idol while Den did a bunch of little projects. Then we headed to bed and I crashed which felt good to get a good nights sleep.

This weekend is hair and nails for vaction then I am working Saturday night so that is not making me happy but the money is good ;) 

Funny how when you lift the mental burdens how the sun can shine a little brighten not that glitter isfalling from the sky just yet. Still have personal work to do.

bvohl
on 3/3/11 10:27 pm
Good Morning Trish and PA!!

Nothing like a little sixth grader drama to start off the morning! I had to cover a class until the teacher arrived at school. One of the girls in the class who is a real pain in the a**, decided to start to push my buttons! I was not in the mood!! I have lots to do and I ALWAYS get stuck with them!! She pushed me too far, sent her to the office, did a write up and now she has a two day suspension! Go ahead, MAKE MY DAY!! I am usually an easy going teacher, but this girl really pushed me to my limit! I showed my more forceful side and it FELT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As one of my desk chatkas says "You can't scare me, I TEACH!"

Today is wor****il 3pm. Then stopping off for gas, going to the chiropractor, then stop off home for a bit, then pick up the girls at school. They will probably play this evening and that is fine with me!

Lisa, I am glad I am able to help out! Dee is really excited and I know she will be bugging me all day tomorrow about it!! The purpose of this board is to be there for each other and to help out where we can. You guys have always been there for me, so when I can help I will!

Have a great Friday everyone!

Love to all, Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

steffihope
on 3/3/11 11:16 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Trish and all of PA - Trish - I can soooo hear the exctiement of visiting with your mom!!! HA HA HA HAH AHA AHA AA!!!!!!!!!  Good luck with THAT!

I am at school, came in to the principal pissed at the 7th and 8th graders this time.  JOY.  He is on an effing rampage.  Whatever, I am sure once I get back on my meds, he wont be as annoying!

After school today I have a BIG DATE with Emily Belitsky - she is such a cutie - I wonder what we will wear! :)  She wants to go to dinner, and then to Toys R Us - she has been asking me for a Harry Potter wand, I know they are NOT in the stores but she wants to look anyway - I will most likely order her one offline for her Birthday in May.  looking forward to that - after the date with Em, I might be visiting with an old friend of mine.  Not yet sure.  Larry is home and might want me to stay with him.  We shall see!

Happy Friday!
Patricia R.
on 3/3/11 11:33 pm - Perry, MI
Yes, Steffi,
I am thrilled, (NOT) to spend time with Mom.  So thrilled, I invited her to come out to Michigan with me, driving, to see my granddaughter's dance recital in May.  Mom is getting up there in years, and though we have had our issues, I don't want to regret not giving her opportunities to see the Munchkins, and give them the opportunities to spend time with "Gigi."  I will just up my meds during that time.

Have fun on your date with Emily.  They grow up so fast, before you know it she will be away at college, and you will wonder where the time went.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 3/4/11 6:56 am
Oh my oh my Trish!

Well - did mom say yes to the drive to Michigan?

I did a day long drive with my in laws in the car (Vermont to PA) a few years back. It is a miracle I am not in jail after that trip! Seriously - I applaud your offering mom the chance to see the kids.
kgoeller
on 3/4/11 12:44 am - Doylestown, PA
Good morning PA friends!

I wouldn't exactly call today "frisky", but it's thankfully finally FRIDAY.  What a week.

Got up early this morning to take Eddie to his Upper GI appointment.  We went to Perkins (yuck - his pick not mine!) for breakfast afterward so had a "just ok" egg-beater omelet.  Had to ask twice to get a clean mug for my decaf tea.  Sigh. 

I'm working from home the rest of today - got a ton of programming-type work to do and can focus a lot better here, especially when I'm already tired and low energy to start with.

Katie starts her spring break today but I won't see her until at least Tue and probably not until Wed, as they're going to visit a friend in Vermont then Lake George first.  Damn kids have to go and grow up and be independent and have lives of their own that don't revolve completely around being home with mom and dad.  Sigh. 

I hope to see you all tomorrow at  the Barix meeting!

Karen
pennykid
on 3/4/11 4:17 am - PA

Hi all!!

This is the first opportunity I've had to check in here today.  Was super busy with work up until about an hour ago.  But that's a good thing---makes the day go faster.  Think I'm dealing with some depression lately.  Can't wait till Spring! 

Wanted to put something out there for someone (nope, wasn't asked to.)   The owner of Annamarie's Place, my favorite breakfast spot in Royersford, is competing for a makeover from Macys.  She's a bypasser, 5 years out, down about 200 lbs and maintaining.  Voting starts on Monday, and I'll be posting a link on my facebook account.  Hope I can count on some of you to vote for her!  I've love to see her win!  (I'd also love to see her add something SF to her menu....)

Not sure if I'll get to Barix tomorrow.  My intention is to get there, so we'll see what the day brings.

Have a great rest of the day, folks!!!

Julia              
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views